.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stoned Dribble

Watching "Doctor Who"
Need a time/space travel booth NOW. Ebay?
Where I'd go:
      Cardiff 1941
      Dublin 1930s
      Stonehenge being built
      Mayan Temple in it's functioning day
      The Bodhi tree at the time of enlightenment.
      And so, so many etc.s I don't have room for.

Voting today in Ohio... tense streets.
Where are the young people?  FIND YOUR VOICE!

And how is marijuana still illegal? Seriously. FOLLOW PROP 19!


You see
I am ease
A f l o w   I
don't quite
  follow       the leader.
Chords hold me
                 The favorites that burn
cremated ash tray
ID please.
    "Not Otherwise Specified"
I once wrote a poem.
I once wrote a poem and shared it.
I once wrote a poem and shared it and lit it on fire.
    And now you stuffed up your nose with that creative juice.


10 Candles lit.
Where are you, you anonymous soul friends?
Stumble stumble stumble

I know there's a little Buddha in you and I just want to find it. But I was always told to stay where you are and wait to be found.  But am I in Wonderland still? Because I thought I left when I came down. So where are you?

Soon.
Soon I'll stop being vague. I'll tell a story. I'll tell a story of my own shame. Let it go. Share it. Maybe relate to another human for a minute. Wouldn't that be nice for us all?

No comments:

Post a Comment