.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Criticize Me in My Trip

i have not been fascinated
       <like this>
In such awhile
Thoughts a flutter
 Images: distracting
    the ones I never paid for
    Or paid much attention to
The key that makes the door more than    
    A wall
A story more as
    A synopsis
Language more than
    Meer communication
Is this what I find so fascinating?
   A whirling, vibrating fan
   An ashtray full of our last night’s adventure
   Sleeping cats, yawning cats
   Dirty clothes strewn about
i know this place is lived in
Comforts  e x t e n d s my stay
progress
movement
Home

No comments:

Post a Comment