.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good 'ol Natural Medicine

Cliche #1 that I adore: "I think I think too much"

I laid in corpse pose. Energies grew thick, strong, and heavy as they lulled me through the floor and into the ground. The sand was soft pastel colors grazing my skin in vibrations and tickles that don't annoy but excite. That was a good journey -untimed. Fnord.

I've got nothing of worth or value to leave you with. No wisdom have I. 

1 comment:

  1. You underestimate the value of a kind word, and the wisdom of when to provide it.

    ReplyDelete