.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Friday, April 6, 2012

membraine

Why not blog? I haven't blogged in over a year. It's like that. I just randomly get high one day and decide to write. I have no journal dumping. All this is just "flow".
The boyfriend and I moved to a new apartment in a high traffic area after escaping bedbugs by throwing away ALL of our worldly possessions and starting fresh. Damn Cincinnati and it's bed bug Capitol-ness (fighting with New York City at the moment). Those damn vampire bugs ruined my life. Now my life is coming back together one piece of cheap furniture at a time. Today, I got a fouton delivered for our living room. It was a generous gift from a friend in theater. Adam, my boyfriend/roommate should be home soon to put the shelf together. I've had enough fuss putting the fouton together.
Tonight is D&D night. I play a mermaid sorceress who's been cursed to have legs and walk on land. I am currently level 1 and can barely swim. It's a hoot. (Listen to me, "a hoot"? What year is that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment