.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Thursday, October 28, 2010

How many mg is that?

"This is our decision to live fast and die young. We have the vision now let's have some fun"  -MGMT

13 candles lit.
4 ashtray strewn about.
Samhain is coming soon and I have collected many acorns.

Dim is where the fun comes out to play. Things looking misty and whimsical. Did I mention I can go under the blanket and venture to Mexico? Bathing in yellow. "Accidently" painting the walls when you took 3 hits that one time. Oh, the things you recall in the state of before-bed haze.

Watching too many crime shows. I'm fascinated by a culture, a society I can't quite grasp. Maybe I want to stay a week or 3 in prison to see how I do. I'd want solitary confinement. 23 hours in a day. 1 hour out recreational. Once every 72 hours to shower. No contact. I'd just sit with books and a journal. Documenting the colors and chips of paint on each block of the wall.

Ramblings are for you to judge.
Judging me yet? Go ahead, be that human! You can do it!

Let me tell you a story then.
At age 2 I found a rusted dead bolt. My infant mind put it in my mouth. Perhaps I liked the salty taste? The color? Mom was in the kitchen doing bitch work in a lousy marriage. Dishes or something? She heard a thud. Lamp? Cat? Child?
She found me a tinted soft blue.
She did child Heimlich while screaming. I choked, coughed, and it dropped out with yet another thud. I was fine.
Then I picked it back up.  

What I plan to do this evening:
-National Geographic fest
-drink a pot of coffee for a caffeine rush
-cough
-feed myself grapes while pretending they are fed to me by a Norse god/goddess
-ponder why I've started this blog.

If you're still reading, I am curious to know you.
Fascinated by human's brains.  The neurotransmitters. The mushiness. The chaos.

Wow. The flow continues.
I am not the walrus. Coo coo cachoo.
I am the turtle who didn't quite win the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment