.

"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
-"Harold and Maude"

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beginnings are just that.

"The time has come the walrus said
to talk of many things
of shoes and ships and ceiling wax
of cabbages and kings
and why the sea is boiling hot
and whether pigs have wings"
   -Lewis Carroll

    This is new. I've been considered a Luddite for some time. And starting a blog? Well.
Now entering that alternate reality of space and air, signals going through our bodies. Radiation? Ok, so am more phobic than some. Who gives a damn?

I am anonymous.

IN THIS BLOG:
I will not fill out stupid bullshit surveys.
I will not spam kittens.
Brutal honesty of a human being will ensue.
You may find me annoying or downright strange.
I will let it go.
I will let it go.
I will let it go into space.

No comments:

Post a Comment